1. Danaei G, Farzadfar F, Kelishadi R, Rashidian A, Rouhani OM, Ahmadnia S, et al. Iran in transition. The Lancet. 2019.
2. Kelishadi R. Child mortality in Iran's provinces: successes and future needs. The Lancet Global Health. 2017;5(5):e476.
3. Abolhassani H, Chou J, Bainter W, Platt CD, Tavassoli M, Momen T, et al. Clinical, immunologic, and genetic spectrum of 696 patients with combined immunodeficiency. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2018;141(4):1450-8.
4. Badihian N, Saneian H, Badihian S, Yaghini O. Prophylactic therapy of cyclic vomiting syndrome in children: comparison of amitriptyline and cyproheptadine: a randomized clinical trial. American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2018;113(1):135-40.
5. Badihian N, Daniali SS, Kelishadi R. Transcriptional and Epigenetic Changes of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor Following Prenatal Stress: A Systematic Review of Animal Studies. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2019.
6. Poursafa P, Dadvand P, Amin MM, Hajizadeh Y, Ebrahimpour K, Mansourian M, et al. Association of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons with cardiometabolic risk factors and obesity in children. Environment international. 2018;118:203-10.
7. Lak R, Yazdizadeh B, Davari M, Nouhi M, Kelishadi R. Newborn screening for galactosaemia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2017(12).
8. Chow CK, Yusuf R, Kelishadi R. Prevention and Control of Hypertension in Different Countries—Reply. JAMA. 2014;311(4):419-20.
9. Armanian AM, Jahanfar S, Feizi A, Salehimehr N, Molaeinezhad M, Sadeghi E. Prebiotics for the prevention of hyperbilirubinaemia in neonates. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2019(8).
10. Yazdani R, Abolhassani H, Kiaee F, Habibi S, Azizi G, Tavakol M, et al. Comparison of common monogenic defects in a large predominantly antibody deficiency cohort. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2019;7(3):864-78. e9.
11. Yang L, Kelishadi R, Hong YM, Khadilkar A, Nawarycz T, Krzywińska-Wiewiorowska M, et al. Impact of the 2017 American Academy of Pediatrics Guideline on Hypertension Prevalence Compared With the Fourth Report in an International Cohort. Hypertension. 2019;74(6):1343-8.
12. Samimi A, Ghanavat M, Shahrabi S, Azizidoost S, Saki N. Role of bone marrow adipocytes in leukemia and chemotherapy challenges. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences. 2019:1-9.
13. Amin MM, Taheri E, Ghasemian M, Puad NIM, Dehdashti B, Fatehizadeh A. Proposal of upgrading Isfahan north wastewater treatment plant: An adsorption/bio-oxidation process with emphasis on excess sludge reduction and nutrient removal. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020;255:120247.
14. Dadvand P, Poursafa P, Heshmat R, Motlagh ME, Qorbani M, Basagaña X, et al. Use of green spaces and blood glucose in children; a population-based CASPIAN-V study. Environmental pollution. 2018;243:1134-40.
15. Zarean M, Keikha M, Feizi A, Kazemitabaee M, Kelishadi R. The role of exposure to phthalates in variations of anogenital distance: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Environmental pollution. 2019;247:172-9.
16. Sailani MR, Jahanbani F, Nasiri J, Behnam M, Salehi M, Sedghi M, et al. Association of AHSG with alopecia and mental retardation (APMR) syndrome. Human genetics. 2017;136(3):287-96.
17. Teiri H, Pourzamani H, Hajizadeh Y. Phytoremediation of VOCs from indoor air by ornamental potted plants: a pilot study using a palm species under the controlled environment. Chemosphere. 2018;197:375-81.
18. Amin MM, Ebrahimpour K, Parastar S, Shoshtari-Yeganeh B, Hashemi M, Mansourian M, et al. Association of urinary concentrations of phthalate metabolites with cardiometabolic risk factors and obesity in children and adolescents. Chemosphere. 2018;211:547-56.
19. Dadvand P, Hariri S, Abbasi B, Heshmat R, Qorbani M, Motlagh ME, et al. Use of green spaces, self-satisfaction and social contacts in adolescents: a population-based CASPIAN-V study. Environmental research. 2019;168:171-7.
20. Amin MM, Mofrad MMG, Pourzamani H, Sebaradar SM, Ebrahim K. Treatment of industrial wastewater contaminated with recalcitrant metal working fluids by the photo-Fenton process as post-treatment for DAF. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. 2017;45:412-20.
21. Hajizadeh Y, Amin M-M, Parseh I. Crotonaldehyde removal from polluted air using a biofilter packed with a mixed bed. Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry. 2018;62:418-26.
22. Amin MM, Taheri E, Bina B, van Ginkel SW, Ghasemian M, Puad NIM, et al. Electron flow of biological H2 production by sludge under simple thermal treatment: Kinetic study. Journal of environmental management. 2019;250:109461.
23. Levy H. Screening for galactosaemia. Inherited disorders of carbohydrate metabolism: Springer; 1980. p. 133-9.
24. Ma C, Kelishadi R, Hong YM, Bovet P, Khadilkar A, Nawarycz T, et al. Performance of eleven simplified methods for the identification of elevated blood pressure in children and adolescents. Hypertension. 2016;68(3):614-20.
25. Lear SA, Teo K, Gasevic D, Zhang X, Poirier PP, Rangarajan S, et al. The association between ownership of common household devices and obesity and diabetes in high, middle and low income countries. CMAJ. 2014;186(4):258-66.